News

Welcome to our forum!

Author Topic: Demo - Admin application.  (Read 71 times)

Demo

on: January 25, 2021, 06:05:48 pm
In-game Name: Demo

List all your previous name in the community: Rabbit - Tyrone[IN] - Tyrone -

Why would you like to be an admin?: I've actually been playing for quite a long time now, so I feel I'm worthy of this post. I love this server as it is the first samp server i've joined, I find myself really attracted towards this server. I want to be a admin inorder to help newbies and I wont let you guys down, trust me on this. I will try to advertise this server among samp community so more people can discover our server and play here. I'll try my best to never ever break any rules again, I know I've had ups and downs but as I stated earlier, I wont let you guys down again. This is all I wanted to say :)

Timezone & Time when you're online on the server : 2-GMT

Are you in an admin team on other server (Yes/No): Well I actually was an admin on a dm server but I left cause of irl stuff.

Do you have experience as a staff member?: Well, talking of this I don't have, but I've been admin on other servers.

Rate your experience(0/10): as I said earlier, I'd been playing from quite a long now, i'd rate my experience 9-10.

Show here your stats(/stats -> General Statistics): My screenshot button was not working so I preferred taking by my phone.

Ayden

Reply #1 on: January 26, 2021, 10:49:27 am
You are not satisfied with the requirements
50 Hours playtime

[TDK]Zeyrox

• Founder
  • Never Trust Anyone!
Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 01:40:56 am
First of all, I don’t trust you at all, second of all, You do not meet the 50H Playtime Requirement so this application will automatically be denied

-Denied

Trust Takes Years To Build, Seconds To Break And Forever To Repair!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk